Written by Sheril Harper
Wednesday, 30 December 2015 18:34
What a great way to ring in the New Year. Join DMSFS for our winter edition of SACC. We will have a great time with our friends from The Brass Gears Adventurers Society as we say goodbye to the old year and ring in the New Year. There may be DemiCon Lites included over the course of the weekend, so come and enjoy the holiday to end and begin the year. The code for the room block is WINTER SACC. Please call the Hotel directly to make your room reservations.
- 7pm to 1:30am – The Chrononaut Cotillion event page:https://www.facebook.com/events/483180875193404/
- 7pm to 11am Sunday (1/3) – DMSFS Winter Sacc https://www.facebook.com/events/1629853937292316/
- 1pm to 11pm Saturday (1/2) – Demicon Lite: Human Sized Hungry Hippos https://www.facebook.com/events/1724253027803693/
- 4pm to 6pm - Demicon Lite: Knitting and Crochet Workshop:https://www.facebook.com/events/850371638409002/
- 1pm to 5pm – Demicon Lite: Costuming Workshop https://www.facebook.com/events/487141704801767/
- 11am – The party ends… No closing ceremony though.
Gaming – The activities room is often inhabited by gamers when not otherwise in use. Gaming and other events will be in the Minnesota Room
- Football – Usually there is one TV with sporting events running on it, there is this game happening on New Years Day where an Iowa team will be playing and folks may be interested in watching it.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 December 2015 18:51